Thursday, March 8, 2007

Enter the Kendragon


So I am embracing the random nickname my awesome roommate gave me. I am now ...

Kendragon!!!!!

See ... a Kendragon is adorable!!!!


So I'm going to be moving my blog over to here. For those who have followed me here from my other blog (which I will still occassionally post on, so don't fret ... if you are prone to fretting), know that you are all still Lucky Readers whom I love! But i'm going to be moving here cause I want to be able to post my blogs publicly without fear that the crazy people I don't care about, crazy people i do care about, and potential employers will read them.

So yes, I am paranoid.

Well that will be all for now. i didn't really have much to say tonight, but oh ... I will have more to say later.

You can freaking count on it LUCKY READERS!

No comments: