Friday, May 30, 2008

Hula out of them!


Okay despite my lowness I wanted to share something completely random that made me happy and will hopefully bring a smile to the faces of my Lucky Readers.

I got a pair of deep indigo jeans about four months ago and although they did not fit tight they definitely fit well. They didn't hug my every last curve, but they did fit well enough that you could tell what kind of body I have. I found them foxy.

So I wore them to work today and I noticed they aren't fitting as nicely as they normally do. They are a bit loose and when I would walk through the hallway they were slipping so low on my hips that they were kind of becoming uncomfortable. So a bit later I stopped into the restroom and decided to try an experiment. Guess what peeps:

I can slide my jeans off without unbuttoning them! With just a little wiggle I can slide them right down without leaving any red pull marks or making any sounds of effort.

I'm incredibly happy about this. Not only because that means I've lost more weight, but also because I now get to go jean shopping again which I actually love to do. So...hooray!

Now if only that made depression flee...

No comments: