Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just call already!


I am a pretty girl! I'm smart and funny and any guy would be lucky to have me!

Now why won't the cute, nice, funny, charming, down-to-earth, amazing guy I went on a date with a couple days ago call me? I know we had fun. I'm about 98% sure he likes me.

What. The. Fuck?

Seriously.

I'm doing better peeps, and not just because of the date...which was great and I hope will happen again. Mostly I'm doing better because I have amazing friends, even if they aren't close by. That and it's the nature of the crazy. But mostly the former.

I just really, reallllly, realllllllllllllllllly want him to call me. I'm getting all girlie and nervous over here, which I hate being. I only get this way about a fella I really dig though, so take it to mean what you will.

Ugh. Wish me luck guys. Kendragon needs a nice guy to keep being nice or her faith in goodness may just be crushed all together.

No comments: