Friday, March 14, 2008

For Your Enjoyment: Random Thoughts I've Been Having Lately


I don't know if any of you Lucky Readers out there have any advice or insight about any of these thoughts, but if they are actually beneficial please share them. Otherwise, enjoy this peek into my mind.



How do I start pursuing my desire to be a film critic? What steps are proper? How do I do so without having to interfere too heavily with my work schedules?

Do I say "awesome", "indeed", and "rock star" too much? I mean, they are my three favorite things to say in everyday conversation, with the middle one being my favorite word overall (It's the perfect thing to say to any statement that you remotely agree with, it makes you sound intelligent with the proper inflection, and if you have slight hearing issues like I have from having curved ear canals it helps people think you heard them when you're too embarrassed to admit you haven't), but do I overuse them? Am I killing my love for them by uttering them too frequently?

I'm lonely for a strong male in my life outside of friends and family. Very lonely.

Who am I going to find to be my new weird film seein' buddy in Cleveland now that I'm not talking to the friend I used to do that with?

What would I look like with brown hair? Not like deep mahogany colored, but a light chestnut color. And would it be too much for me (read as hair-lazy individual) to keep up with it if I decided to go that route? And is my skin to pale to make that work?

How does one swim at their gym if said gym allows little kids to interfere with your workout every time you try? And if they hit me in the head with stupid foam things one more time, am I allowed to start dunking them real hard? I mean, it's not technically abuse ... just REALLY strong horseplay...

If I decided to pursue singing in some form, would I actually ever have the courage to perform in front of people? And do I really have a good enough voice for that, or would i be one of those people that gets laughed at softly by observers?

Do I have time to take a film course at my local college? Do i really want to pay for that?

Finally, I have a really good life. I mean really and truly, it rocks. See, I put a bunch of pictures of my friends, family, and pets up in my cube, and the more I look at them the more I realize that my life is great. I have great friends that I do alot of really fun things with, I have a loving supportive family that is really chill, and a great job that will allow me to put up probably too many personal pictures without a peep. Is my life perfect...no. Far from it. But it's cozy and safe feeling, and that makes me incredibly happy. I love all my family and friends deeply, and hope they know that, through and through.

No comments: