Monday, October 20, 2008

Update and...umm, WHAT?!?!


Okay Lucky Readers ... interesting weekend.

Or maybe not interesting...maybe just fun for me.

Meh...I enjoyed it so me thinks you will too.

So I totally froze my ass off working for the radio station on Friday (three hours in 40 degree temps...not fun) and spent the rest of the night shivering...literally. And the zombie didn't pay me this time. Total bust y'all. Boo.

But then Saturday I worked out with Neat (oh we're getting along better now...hooray!). We took a class call Zumba... or maybe Zoomba...I dunno. But basically it's Latin dance, hip hop dance, and aerobics combined.

Oh my freaking word Lucky Readers...funniest class I ever took. I spent the first three dances trying so hard not to laugh at our instructor who is a straight looking black man who could move his hips like no other. Seriously...wow. I wound up having fun and I worked up a mighty good sweat so it was pretty awesome. But still...hilarious.

But I also had worked out with a new personal trainer on Thursday (the one who signed me up wound up being aggravating as shit and hit on me all the time via my cell which is so inappropriate, so I was glad when he traded me to a new guy). The dude is so much better but he also had me do an exercise that totally hurt my shoulder. So when I did the class it really aggravated it and made it hurt until...well this morning. Boo.

But I went to Ohio's wine area afterwards and enjoyed little shot sized samples of lots of yummy wine. The girls I went with were uber fun and when we got lost (which happened about every ten minutes on the country backwoods roads we were traveling on) we made more and more jokes about how that was how every horror movie starts. It was super fun and I really enjoyed myself.

Did very little on Sunday except for shopping with my mom (who I now hate for her size 2-ness). Which was fine with me since I woke up crying about my shoulder pain and couldn't do too much.

And then THIS happened.

I got a text. From Roth. Remember...the guy who more or less made me break up with myself 6 weeks ago after I didn't really do anything wrong? Yea...him.

"Hey stranger! How you been?"

Ummm...fine....what do you want?

"Oh nothing much. I've been thinking alot about you...mind if I shoot you a call later this week?"

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS?!?!??!

Why does this always happen? Why do guys dump me then start contacting me again? Is it cause they forget how 'horrible' I am? Is it because they realized they fucked up? Is it cause they only want me as a friend and feel like a month-to-six weeks is enough time for that? WHY!?!?!

It sucks even more cause I've really missed talking to him lately. I did find him wicked charming and nice, and I truly miss our random silly chats. Before he totally pussied out on me he was a great guy to spend time with. Actually one of the best I've met in a long while.

But oh yea...he totally pussied out on me and made me more or less break up with myself and pretty much threw me away after letting me confide alot of intense stuff to him that I didn't want to and after he told me that I was far too nice/complimentary/sweet for him. So...yea.

Not sure what I'm gonna do folks. But I know for sure that he hurt me. Bad. Or at least bad enough that I find this new development frustrating. I'm gonna let him call me...but I'm pretty sure it's gonna end in me telling him to take a hike and lose my number.

Cause I deserve so much better. So much.

No comments: