Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture me skipping like a little girl with pigtails would, then you'll be happy too!


I just have to share this guys.

I'm super duper happy and productive today!

I've been having a great couple of days overall (besides the fact that I think I figured out why I've been feelign sick for like three weeks which kinda bummed me out for a few minutes before I realized that it means that I'll actually be able to FIX IT - then I was happy). Then today I woke up warm and cozy under my electric blanket since it's totally cold in Cleveland and I felt rested for the first time in forever and literally hopped out of bed and totally got pumped to come into work. Totally rare for this girl who usually doesn't start to move quickly until I get some food into me and I'm already on the road.

Now once I got to work it's not like I had super fun things to do that I was eager to accomplish since sales is literally the most repetitive thing ever, ever. But nonetheless I was still incredibly pumped to sit at my desk and start plugging away.

Dudes...I haven't felt this way for over five months now. Five Months! I don't have the slightest clue what started it, but I know I'm thrilled about it.

So I'm not gonna kill it with questions, and I'm not gonna over analyze it. I'm just gonna enjoy the random super productive happiness and ride it out for as long as I motherfucking can.

Cause I'm actively trying to improve my disposition and state of mind. And for me I think the biggest thing I can do to improve that is to get out of my head a bit more.

See, I have this coworker/friend that I love. She's amazing. But she lives in her head the same way I do, and I'm beginning to see how much it torments her. The minute I realized that, I realized that I need to stop doing the exact same thing.

Super insightful of me, huh?

So...hooray for my current mood, and even more so huzzah to simply enjoying it for once.

Now excuse me, I need to go skipping through fields of lilies and daffodils while simultaneously completing phone calls that will make me millions. Sure the conversations might be a little odd sounding what with the forced breathing that will be associated with the skipping, but if it's making me dollar dollar bills then I'm not gonna worry 'bout it.

Tra la la, la la, la la!

No comments: