Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hedging My Bets


I'm trying y'all. I'm trying to stay super positive and happy with myself. I'm trying to constantly remind myself of the good I bring into the world instead of listening to the mean little voice that tells me about how worthless I am. So please, indulge me in this.

Deep breath now.





I am the following:

intelligent
witty
insightful
caring
attentive
aware
proud
articulate
loving
gentle
strong

I have the following talents:

writing
musical (singing and my viola)
artistic
knowledgeable of pop trivia
skilled at artistic analysis

There. Now maybe on shitty days I can come refer back to this and remember the good things about me. And maybe it can keep me positive and happy and aware of all the good I do for others.

At least that's the plan.

Just trying to be proactive people.

Thanks!



Oh and the list of things I hate about me is soooooo much longer. I could go on and on people. But as a rockstar goddess I need to learn to turn the mean voice off. Just...ya know...

Click.

No comments: