Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I think my body is Tahiti for viruses.


Okay, this is gonna be sick person style update. Cause, ya know...cough.

Sniffle (brushes now permanently red nose with tissue that feels like bark from a dying tree)

Okay. Roth and I aren't seeing each other anymore. I'm bummed but really happy at the same time. Basically because I wound up taking the reigns and letting him know that I knew what he was thinking better than he did and I wasn't going to let him drag out the inevitable. I shall go into no more detail about the actual event, but basically I realized as much as I like him (and I did) and as cute as I thought he was (very) it didn't make up for the fact that I would have been alone in that, and I didn't want to waste anymore time feeling connected to someone who didn't feel the same thing.

I'm too cool for that. Even if my forehead says differently (puts thermometer in mouth, even though she's pretty sure it will heat up quickly and blow up cartoon style).

Er shhe ay... I lly adec....(takes thermometer out so that she can speak clearly)

(cough)

Sorry. What I was trying to say is...

Any way...I really appreciate the help people gave me during the Roth situation. It was amazing to see/hear so many people supporting me. Because even though I tend to forget it when I go low (again, so happy that didn't happen with this. I'm improving slowly but surely people) I do have some great people in my life who love me. So...thanks!

And besides the fact that i controlled my happiness for once, I'm also thrilled that I finally realized that I deserved better. i still don't know what the straw was that broke the camel's back, but I also don't think I care too much. Yes he was a good guy, but i think i was better. Even if only by a bit. I'm frankly a bit smarter than him, I know he found me attractive, he told me l was kind/generous to a fault many times, and I definitely brought all of myself to the table. So if he couldn't take that package of wonderfulness than his loss.

Someone some day will be happy to have me. Thrilled in fact. And I'll be happy as a clam and he'll love me and it will be the modern-day fairytale (cozy well-decorated house, lovely adventurous vacations, and either several lovely dogs or adorable, perfect, well-behaved children that never do anything wrong ever, ever) that I deserve.

And now I'm done talking about that. I'll move on (blows nose).

So besides that works been blah...very blah. Need to find a new one. Family is doing better...kinda. I still need to find some new hobbies but I'm working on it. Trying to stay on top of my health and fitness routine still.

Oh, and I've been SICK. AGAIN! Grrr...cursing...cough cough COUGH!

Dammit!

No comments: